KidMo (Children 1st-5th grade)
KidMo is comprised of a team of trained volunteers whose mission is to create a safe, fun, relational, relevant, and loving environment where kids are inspired and equipped to:
- Know God
- Integrate a Biblical Worldview
- Discover Truth
- Make Christ Known
- Offer Themselves in Service
Each week our objective is to provide an energetic, organized, interactive, multimedia based format that equips kids to "learn it, link it, and live it" by using:
- Supervised Game Time
- Relationship Building
- Relevant Worship
- Fast-paced Bible Lesson
- Interactive Scripture-Verse Memory
- Team Competition Review Game
- Age-appropriate Small Group Talk
- Personal Prayer
- Child Take-Home Materials
- Weekly Resources for Parents
Safety and Security Measures
We value our children. Every child grows best in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe. We want our kids and parents to know that we have their family's best interest in mind.
Here is an overview of our screening process:
- Written application
- Personal interview for every volunteer
- References check
- National background check (18 and over)
- 3 month attendance rule
- Supervision of volunteers (2 person rule)
- Appropriate training from our manual in: (emergencies, accidents, evacuation, appropriate touch, safety, child check-in/check-out procedures, security, well-child policy, bathroom policy, good hygiene, lesson preparation, and parent paging procedure.) All that to say, you're kids mean the world to us and we take their safety serious.
Like to Get Involved?
You can either contact us by filling out the Volunteer Form or by going to the Connect table on Sunday.